This highchair accessory is a first to market product that needs to push the boundaries to maximise attention and performance. This also perfectly reflects the journey founders have been through since the idea of Catchy was first born.
This brand needed to push the boundaries to capture market share before competitors started to rip off their original design.
- Little knowledge of the paid social ad platforms
- Little to no time to learn the ad platforms
- Sending high quality traffic to the ecommerce site profitably, at scale
- Align branding and messaging across multiple channels
- Account structures to ensure best-practice testing methods
- Expand into international markets
Hiring Social Slingshot to eliminate the guesswork and scale advertising spend, profitably.
- Introduction of best-practice account structures
- Using a data-driven approach to crafting creative that converts
- Constantly moving forward by increasing spend and creative performance over time.
- Introducing UGC
- Website optimisation consultation
- Campaign execution around key dates, e.g. Easter, Mothers Day, BFCM etc.